Stephen Curry injures ankle... again

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 am
From today's Merc:

Marcus Thompson III wrote:According to general manager Bob Meyers, (Dr. Richard) Ferkel - who performed Curry's arthroscopic surgery in April - wasn't concerned about the point guard's latest ankle issue. Coach Mark Jackson said he wasn't concerned, either. Still, he said he's going to hold out Curry for the final two preseason games.

Marcus Thompson III wrote:The doctors involved and Warriors management feel much better about Curry's injury since the rolling of his ankle wasn't a product of his planting his foot, or one of his non-contact sprains. Instead, it was a result of Portland's Wesley Matthews kicking the back of Curry's heal. Curry was ready to go back in the game, but was thwarted by his cautious head coach. He didn't practice Saturday (the veterans had a light day), but he didn't have any swelling or pain.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 am
For all my Raiders fans...he's like the Darren McFadden of the Raiders. A huge part of the team, but can't seem to make it through a season and at any point can be hurt. Sighhhhh.....forever holding my breath when I see these guys play.
Waaarriors...come out and plaaaaaaay!!!

Thanks to my Injury Lawyer for helping me through these past few months.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm
Mcfadden has been healthy all year. Of course, that's the year we get Knapp back as the offensive coordinator and he is now averaging two yards a carry. Under Hue Jack he was average five yards a carry.

Pfft, oh well.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball