GSW DEATHMATCH 2012

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm
Looks like my team has got Brent Celek instead of Daniel Thomas. I had drafted Thomas.

Not sure if I'm upset about this.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm
Fine - I was really stoned when i entered the lineups in last night.

My squinting eyes tryna read the spreadsheet probably caused this oversight.. Will fix this tonight.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am
Looking to make a move for a nice WR .. I got Rbs all day

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:20 pm
My panties aren't in a bunch but aren't Available Players who have played (NY and DAL) supposed to go on waivers? Thought that was the norm.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 pm
f1n3 wrote:My panties aren't in a bunch but aren't Available Players who have played (NY and DAL) supposed to go on waivers? Thought that was the norm.


Hi mate..

I actually fixed that rule up. It was a waiver priority from Sun to Tues and i changed it to Gameday to Tues.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am
Give me a premiere RB, and I will give you Garcon... just saying.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:01 pm
Jreed team.. solid day at the office

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 am
PAWNO wrote:Jreed team.. solid day at the office


I got murked, his kicker had 17 points, had to do a double take on that.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 am
Not happy with my first week but happy with the roster for the most part.

Taking offers on Romo, RG3 and Alfred Morris.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:23 am
Beast Mode wrote:Not happy with my first week but happy with the roster for the most part.

Taking offers on Romo, RG3 and Alfred Morris.


More than happy to keep it the same though. I think I found a workhorse RB in Morris. Can't wait to see how I do with ray rice, Morris and sproles in the flex.

But If you ain't happy with your qb or wanna pair dez/miles/demarco with romo, HOLLA!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Not happy with my first week but happy with the roster for the most part.

Taking offers on Romo, RG3 and Alfred Morris.


More than happy to keep it the same though. I think I found a workhorse RB in Morris. Can't wait to see how I do with ray rice, Morris and sproles in the flex.

But If you ain't happy with your qb or wanna pair dez/miles/demarco with romo, HOLLA!


I thought AussieBeans owned Romo?

A different Romo to Tony Homo?
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:54 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I think I found a workhorse RB in Morris


Only the most inexperienced of fantasy owners believes in Redskins runningbacks.

You'll have a big week where you need to must win this next match. You'll have your Alfred Morris in your RB1 spot ready to unleash.. only to find out that Shannahan went with Royster or Helu in that game.

Can't trust RB games with Shannarat. HE WILL BURN YOU
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:I think I found a workhorse RB in Morris


Only the most inexperienced of fantasy owners believes in Redskins runningbacks.

You'll have a big week where you need to must win this next match. You'll have your Alfred Morris in your RB1 spot ready to unleash.. only to find out that Shannahan went with Royster or Helu in that game.

Can't trust RB games with Shannarat. HE WILL BURN YOU


You're a fool Pawno. I'm a pro at this fantasy ****, hence why I'm top 3 in this league every year. Morris got 28 carries. Shanahan sent the message that he's the guy barring an injury. Young Terrell Davis. Dude breaks tackles like Adrian Peterson.

And also I got this league mixed up with another.

Gimme an offer for RG3!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 pm
Yeah yeah.. Alfred Morris did look good.

But you go right ahead and put your faith in Shannahan.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 pm
RG3 / stafford on the block

rg3 being the more expensive one.

looking for quality RBs receivers and te's.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest