Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:53 am
Ok guys, im gonna get a baseball league setup

Lets get a rollcall if anyones keen?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm
No thanks. I've grown to hate fantasy baseball after two seasons of it.

Although, if you wanna start up a March Madness bracket when they come out with the seedings, I'm definitely down for that!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 pm
xbay wrote:No thanks. I've grown to hate fantasy baseball after two seasons of it.

Although, if you wanna start up a March Madness bracket when they come out with the seedings, I'm definitely down for that!

Dang for real bro...

i thought you was our resident baseball junkie!!!

(only reason i wanted to play was too learn)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am
PAWNO wrote:
xbay wrote:No thanks. I've grown to hate fantasy baseball after two seasons of it.

Dang for real bro...

Well, I mean... it's basically fantasy basketball with a few different things. Just isn't that fun to me. I tried to like it the first time around, it was okay. Last season, I grew to hate it. You know what... I'll join up depending on how many people you get to join, just cause it's your first time(since I know I won't be there for your "other" first time). :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am
xbay wrote:
PAWNO wrote:

Dang for real bro...

Well, I mean... it's basically fantasy basketball with a few different things. Just isn't that fun to me. I tried to like it the first time around, it was okay. Last season, I grew to hate it. You know what... I'll join up depending on how many people you get to join, just cause it's your first time(since I know I won't be there for your "other" first time). :mrgreen:

Ok sweet.. but i dont see people rushing to sign up (so dependant on numbers)

Must be real ****!!! ( im choosing A's and GIANTS n learning the hard way) LOYALTY to a TEAM doesn't mean **** < yeah thats right coming from the guy who drafted Jamarcus no.1 )
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am
PAWNO wrote:
xbay wrote:
PAWNO wrote:

Dang for real bro...

Ok sweet.. but i dont see people rushing to sign up (so dependant on numbers)

Must be real ****!!! ( im choosing A's and GIANTS n learning the hard way) LOYALTY to a TEAM doesn't mean **** < yeah thats right coming from the guy who drafted Jamarcus no.1 )

I love fantasy baseball, but Im gonna pass. Not a fan of a line draft for baseball at all. I have been in a longtime keeper league with an auction and for me, that is the only way to do baseball.

Return to Fantasy League Forum