San Jose Sharks

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 am
They would be stupid to get rid of Wilson....

And the Nabby move was necessary. A 35 year old on the decline that most likely wouldn't accept a pay cut would take up way too much cap space. Marleau may come back without a raise, so he's priority, plus you need to resign pavelski, and they'd love to have malhotra and nichol back. Malhotra will command more than the 700,000 he earned this year. This is not so much performance related, but you can get lesser goaltending for much cheaper, and still win a lot of games. The sharks need to bring in a couple solid defensemen and the goaltending will be fine. There are some other rumblings, i think a trade will happen with the Sharks and somebody for a defenseman.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 pm
Good job doug wilson.... Marleau for 4years about 28 mil, Pavelski 4 years 16 mil. And byfuglien is outta chicago, we may make a run. We need a top defenseman or two 2nd tier guys.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:14 am
I didn't watch NHL this year a lot, but could check out some games in the POs. Anybody watching Sharks?
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 am
Huge Sharks fan here, as much as the W's actually. This will be an interesting series. St. Louis has owned us all year, but I think the Sharks are playing really well right now, and St. Louis is just the opposite. They are also a young team, without a lot of playoff experience.

I always thought if the Sharks ever won the cup, it might be a year where we least expected it. Hoping that comes to fruition.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 am
Hobbes, now that the Sharks are done for the season, who are you pulling for during the playoffs? I'm hoping that the Senators will beat the Rangers in that deciding game, and I like Boston on the East as well (I don't know, I guess living for half a year in Mass made me love Boston teams in all sports, almost).

And on the West, I'd say I'm now with Pawno, cheering for Phoenix.
Previous

Return to Sports Board