Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets @ Warriors 2012-11-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am
Great game Warriors! They're playing with confidence and I think they'll beat the Nuggets this time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:57 am
Good win, but Barnes didn't play so well. Ezeli still not getting much court time, but the team is still winning.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 am
GREAT GAME; if not the best contest of the season, then a damn close second. Unbelievable to come back from 13 down to win by 10! It was an inspiring game that the team can build on.

Migs, Barnes' box score doesn't show it, but with the Dubs back by 12 in the second quarter, the rookie pretty much shocked them back into the game with high-elevation rebounding, tough defense on DWill and JJ, and some incredibly key buckets, including an ice cold 3 and a Jordan-like leg-splitting soar to the cup. Barnes' tenacity woke everybody up and while Jackson opted not to play him for the majority of the 4th, HB is one of the main reasons last night was a victory.

Man, I truly HOPE that wasn't a mirage last night. Klay Thompson started like absolute crap, but finished 8-for-12 to raise his totals to 10/19. His first full night shooting over 50%, no? Goddamn, I hope he's back. Early on, the Warriors' D and rebounding has been tight, but they haven't been able to score. Getting Klay Thompson's groove back not only helps him, it opens everything else up for the whole team.

DLee, 20 points, 13 boards, 6 dimes, shooting 67%. NBD.

And Steph Curry is a STONE COLD FOURTH QUARTER KILLA. The Gervin scoop, the 4-point play, the Reggie FTs, the swag, the stones... It's all there. Jersey started doubling him and denying him the ball too little too late.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:11 am
Awesome game!!! It made me proud to be a Dubs fan!!! 8)
Previous

Return to Game Threads