Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2012-11-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:51 am
Great win! Is it now twice in a row that refs are pulling for the Nuggets against us?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 am
DLee in this game:

13-of-15, 5-of-6 from the line, 31 points, 9 boards, 6 dimes, a block, a swipe, and Shaquille O'Neal's repetitive endorsement on the all-star ballet! Not a bad night to be on national TV! Big Shaq giving DLee major love in the post game!

WCW held it down last night. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 pm
Lee has been phenominal and definately has been an allstar so far. He is playing better than ever right now and the team is a playoff one without Bogut even.

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm
The most exciting game I have seen featuring the Warriors (I have only seen 40 or something like that...). David Lee was flat out dominant. The way he and Landry are able to finish around the rim is ridicolous, probably the best PF-duo? At least when it comes to scoring. I liked Steph's game tonight and if he had a little more luck with those layups, he would be closer to 30 than 20. What i dont understand is a) why Andris Biedrins gets minuts and b) why Jarrett Jack has to take the last 3 contested shots in the game. It could have costed us the game. I get that Bogut is down, but i would much rather see Ezeli take those minutes from Biedrens. And why not give the ball to Landry or Lee on at least one of the possessions we had?..

B
Previous

Return to Game Threads