Game Thread: Warriors @ Charlotte Bobcats 2012-12-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 pm
WarriorHawk87 wrote:I would say that 24 to 11 is a decent FT discrepancy

Well, they were trying to get a lot more below the basket than Warriors did. We were shooting from outside and hitting the jays. Can't get the foul calls if you don't drive to the basket.

Draymond Green being exposed a bit by MKG. And too bad Jackson pulled out Harrison after 7-8 minutes in the first, he was doing good...then he got back in in the 3rd, and he was cold.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm
This is getting a little close

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm
This quarter is atrocious

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Why the **** would you mention that girl at the start, when we were all happy waiting for the game? Had to ruin it for all, didn't you? ::razz:

http://coolspotters.com/hats/mitchell-a ... um-1483397

every fan is a fan, man

i wish these guys were our fans, but what can one do :mrgreen:

"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm
Five games ahead of the Lakers now.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 am
A good win on the road, though an expected one. That's four straight, though against pretty weak teams, except the Nets, who I think are overachieving a bit right now.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 am
- Round 1 of MKG v Barnes goes as planned... Glitzy stats (17, 7, and 3), MKG... but the W comes home with Barnes. Fitzy couldn't stop pointing out the hitch in Kidd-Gilchrist's jumper and boy does it look hideous. You wouldn't know it by his 49.7% FG average on the season, though. When MKG gets a head of steam, he looks Maggette-esque en route to the rim, but without Corey's fatal flaw of never passing. Could definitely be special if he can knock down an 18-footer (which, last night, he couldn't).

- It is absolutely mind-boggling that some people were ripping David Lee after we signed him. 25 and 11 just seems like another day at the office at this point... when was the last time we had a PF like that? 10-of-14 shooting, 5 free throws, and his typical 4 assists to go along with stellar (you read that right) defense; holding Mullens to a 6-for-14 night in which he only mustered 4 rebounds. BEAST MODE, thy name is DLee...

- Steph sure torpedo'd his shooting percentage in the 4th quarter last night, but 27-7-7 is absolutely nothing to sniff at. And, as I stated 5 weeks ago but is still true today: the only players averaging more points than Steph who ALSO average more assists are Russell Westbrook and LeBron James. He's overtaken Lillard... and with that assist-average climbing (6.5 per), LeBron (6.8 per) is no longer comfortably in front of him either. Curry is playing at a level that only 7 or 8 other cats in the WHOLE LEAGUE are playing at. What's even more impressive is that he might not even be the Warriors' best player at the moment (see above)...

- 7 looks for Klay seems extremely shallow. I don't need Jarrett Jack getting more jumpers off than Carl Landry, Klay Thompson, or Harrison Barnes. Jack has taken it upon himself to be the B-Team's #1 option (like Jefferson, earlier in the season) and is awfully Monta-looking with the way he keeps the ball for 17 seconds of every shot-clock. Sure, I like the 12 points, 5 boards, 6 dimes, and 5 steals. But at 3-for-11? Pass the rock, "point guard"! We need 9 assists more than we need your 12 points.

- Draymond Green wore the collar yesterday. 0-for-8. His saving grace was his 9 boards in 19 minutes, but damn. Play your position, bro. If you can't hit the 16-footer, quit hoisting it. Are you listening too, Jarrett??

- Chalk it up: another rebounding victory, another win in the dub column. That makes it 12-1, in games where they've out-rebounded their opponents, 0-1 in games they've tied on the glass, and 2-5 in games they've lost the rebounding battle. Hmmmm, if rebounding equals winning, and the team has been last in the league (30-of-30) in rebounding for 6 straight years, whats it mean that they're a top 3 rebounding team currently???
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Game Threads