Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:Since I'm still in this wretched state (everyone and their mom's are applying on the West Coast!!!) I'm going to the first game of the season; Halloween night here in AZ. I'm going to get a Kick Ass costume and wear a Warriors jersey. I think that'd be grand lol.


at least you are thinking positively...


Oh yeah, I think we should be favored in this game!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 pm
Anyone remember this: http://web.archive.org/web/200508282127 ... riors.com/
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:18 am
I don't...unfortunately. Though, it looks really nice, simple, yet good.
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5860
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm
Now I don't do drugs... But lemme first say that I don't classify Marijuana as a drug.

I'm sorry.. But it's just not. It's not like everything else in the sun which you can melt down to a liquid and shoot in your veins.

But I've recently come across a block of hashish that my dad got from a friend (must be wanting to relive his youth)

HASH is one of the most incredible feeling I have ever had. 8)
(body buzz) without the paranoia of normal weed.

Is Hash readily available at your medical marijuana dispensaries?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm
PAWNO wrote:Now I don't do drugs... But lemme first say that I don't classify Marijuana as a drug.

I'm sorry.. But it's just not. It's not like everything else in the sun which you can melt down to a liquid and shoot in your veins.

But I've recently come across a block of hashish that my dad got from a friend (must be wanting to relive his youth)

HASH is one of the most incredible feeling I have ever had. 8)
(body buzz) without the paranoia of normal weed.

Is Hash readily available at your medical marijuana dispensaries?

Not sure about hash being available at the clinics, but you are mistaken in that marijuana cannot be used intravenously - Pure THC extract has been around for a long time, but is becoming more of an epidemic and it has far different effects than just smoking it.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm
I finally made the move..not to the Bay area like I wanted..but up to WA state. Closer. I'll keep my options open when it comes to where I move though. I'm hoping SOMEWHERE on the West Coast!!!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 pm
Congratulations, mate. :) I hope you like it there...I always wanted to visit Washington state, and Seattle, but I missed that part on my trip around the US...hopefully, there will be more time.

I've been only at the airport in Phoenix, so that's what I saw of Arizona...but, if I remember it, you didn't like your time there, right?
Image
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm
Thank you dude! Yep I love it here! Love the snow..for sure didn't like AZ. I won't miss it! You would like it here too. Looks like I'll be able to see our Dubs if the WA/Kings move falls through.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 am
Congrats mate, hope you enjoy it in your new home.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am
What allowed you to move from Arizona to Washington?
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:What allowed you to move from Arizona to Washington?


Sorry about that..my parents live up here so I came to stay closer to family. Finally got a job as a field tech here. Still loving it!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Foster City, CA
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm
Congrats. WA is 100 times nicer than AZ.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Thanks! Yes..I've realized!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 am
Knightofoceans wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:What allowed you to move from Arizona to Washington?


Sorry about that..my parents live up here so I came to stay closer to family. Finally got a job as a field tech here. Still loving it!



As in Geology Field Tech? I'm venturing into Geoscience myself soon.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:45 pm
migya wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:What allowed you to move from Arizona to Washington?


Sorry about that..my parents live up here so I came to stay closer to family. Finally got a job as a field tech here. Still loving it!



As in Geology Field Tech? I'm venturing into Geoscience myself soon.


Ha ha I hardly ever visit this thread..nah, information technology field tech. But now I'm doing network administration. :)
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron