PAWNOZ BACK "BAY AREA" OCT/NOV

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 am
Guybrush wrote:
migya wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:My birthday is October 26th. If you're in the bay area you should go to infusion to party up

Post pics boys if you do meet up. Be great to see you both

Yeah, that would be fine, just don't post pics where you two are together without clothes...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Last time i checked... Me & BEASTMODE were not Niner fans (the team most likely to emmulate there head coach and remove there pants :P
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm
PAWNO wrote:Last time i checked... Me & BEASTMODE were not Niner fans

OK, just keep checking what you and Beast Mode are then, and let us know when you find out. :P

And, I really don't mind that, it's a free world, I just said that about pics as a moderator, you know, a reminder that nudity is not allowed here.
:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Guybrush wrote:

OK, just keep checking what you and Beast Mode are then, and let us know when you find out. :P

And, I really don't mind that, it's a free world, I just said that about pics as a moderator, you know, a reminder that nudity is not allowed here.

I did a google search on BEASTS invitation, INFUSIONS on TUESDAYS is SALSA DANCING NIGHT!!!

He probably goes there for the Grinding with the hot Latinos :P

I won't be able to make it though bro... I get back from NEW YORK on the night of the 26th and your club is only open till 11pm or something.

But i'll try and meet up...
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

I did a google search on BEASTS invitation, INFUSIONS on TUESDAYS is SALSA DANCING NIGHT!!!

He probably goes there for the Grinding with the hot Latinos :P

I won't be able to make it though bro... I get back from NEW YORK on the night of the 26th and your club is only open till 11pm or something.

But i'll try and meet up...

not going tuesday

probly that friday
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:21 pm
So Pawno, what's going on with this trip? You still over there?

Post pics as well!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm
migya wrote:So Pawno, what's going on with this trip? You still over there?

Post pics as well!

yeah bro.. I'm back. got back in November... Seen we are tight nit facebook buddies i just presumed you would of seen them on there. But alas I've got a couple to post here to show the people without FB.

CRAZY INDIAN TAXI DRIVER, TOOK HIS CAR UP ON THE FOOTPATH AND CRASHED IN FRONT OF A MAKEUP SHOP!!! (lucky no one was killed, the skid marks on the actual footpath were at least 20 - 30 feet long)

I bought courtside seats for the Warriors v Clippers game... They were not true courtseats but was 1 row behind... I didn't have my feet on any pinewood, but i did hear Stephen Curry scream like a bitch when he rolled his ankle.

I went to a charity poker match and got to craft my skills against some famous raiders peoples... i met the son of the owner of the Oakland Raiders (Mark Davis) and i had the priveledge of knocking out Carl Weathers (AKA APOLLO CREED) in a poker match. I finished 3rd out of a field of 50.

This is photo of (Left to Right) chick jumping in everyones photos, Mr C, JOEL & yours truely Pawno aka RAIDERWILDE

& finally here is some more video footage of me at the raiders game... I come on camera at 1 minute 25 second mark.

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:46 pm
So you had a good time. Good to see some pics

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm
yeah, it was definitely a really fun day. Even if I had work the next day and I didn't sleep much due to coming home real late!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:yeah, it was definitely a really fun day. Even if I had work the next day and I didn't sleep much due to coming home real late!

& i weirded out the table when my head was spinning and left the Englander super early...

Mr.C I think you and Cesar just wanted to be polite when i split to go home and yak in Joels bathtub while you knocked down Wilfenheiser beer and eat chicken wings (& plus you would of been in bliss watching the Giants win the world series and all) :-))

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:yeah, it was definitely a really fun day. Even if I had work the next day and I didn't sleep much due to coming home real late!

& i weirded out the table when my head was spinning and left the Englander super early...

Mr.C I think you and Cesar just wanted to be polite when i split to go home and yak in Joels bathtub while you knocked down Wilfenheiser beer and eat chicken wings (& plus you would of been in bliss watching the Giants win the world series and all) :-))

What you mean trying to be polite? I didn't drink any alcohol while at the Englander. I was driving. Seeing the Giants win was awesome (it wasn't the clincher, but the one before it), and tailgating/watching the raiders was one of the funnest times ever at a sporting event (second to storming the court at a SDSU basketball game).
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 pm
sorry i couldnt meet up witchu golden boy... im just a broke college student =]
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 am
8th ave wrote:sorry i couldnt meet up witchu golden boy... im just a broke college student =]

S'all good homie.

U did try and contact me on gameday... i just don't have facebook on the fly so i never saw yur msg.

I'll be back next year!!! (or holla at me when u downunder next) 8)
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum