2012-2013 Lower Level Pair Section 122

Buy/Sell/Trade your Warriors tickets here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm
I have 2 seats together at the back of section 122 (seats 3 and 4 in row 27) that I just got moved into (for next season) about 2 weeks ago. I paid next year's invoice in full and planned to get moved a little closer in any of the lime green sections (the lowest priced areas in the lower level) when they have the season ticket holder upgrade day.

Fast forward to today, and my work situation is going to have me moving to New York (for the foreseeable future) within the next few weeks. I spoke with my ticket rep and was told that the policy when you sign for your season tickets restricts the refund/cancellation of a purchase.

I'm looking for someone who is interested in getting tickets (or forfeiting their renewal in a different pricing tier) in the cheap lower bowl area. I would plan on selling at the renewal face value rate ($600 less than what they will be selling the same pair for to new buyers next season) and having the ownership of the account transferred through the Warriors Ticket Office from my name and into yours. Thus giving you 100% access and ownership to the hard and electronic tickets and management of all future sales and distribution you decide on.

I'm open to anyone with a serious interest and will be open to discussions on pricing on anyone that isn't looking to waste our time. Renewal face value for the pair is $3,000.

Return to Ticket Exchange