Golden State Warriors Jerseys

Buy/Sell/Trade your Warriors tickets here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 am
Hey everybody, i got 2 Golden State Warriors Jerseys (Swingman) of Corey Maggette and Monta Ellis for sale. Both BRAND NEW, i am a big warriors fan and bought two jerseys. Thinking that jerseys run small, i bought them without trying them on, so they are too big for me. Both are size XL. Here is the ad on craigslist. Thank you.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/1674333280.html

Thanks, all offers will be considered.

Sorry this is not a ticket sale, but i did not see any other section suitable for this. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it, i really do not want to make the trip back because i am the middle of my school semester. Thank you.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm
bigboilude wrote:Hey everybody, i got 2 Golden State Warriors Jerseys (Swingman) of Corey Maggette and Monta Ellis for sale. Both BRAND NEW, i am a big warriors fan and bought two jerseys. Thinking that jerseys run small, i bought them without trying them on, so they are too big for me. Both are size XL. Here is the ad on craigslist. Thank you.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/1674333280.html

Thanks, all offers will be considered.

Sorry this is not a ticket sale, but i did not see any other section suitable for this. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it, i really do not want to make the trip back because i am the middle of my school semester. Thank you.

I will give you $20 for the Monta and then you pay me $20 for taking the Maggette jersey :mrgreen:

good luck with your sale

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 pm
haha thanks...yea worst case, if anything i really hope they will give me store credit back...

Return to Ticket Exchange